Translate

Friday 11 January 2013

Angel or Devil??? Who are you?


 
Hello...

While surfing a social networking site, I used an app- "Quotes of the day." And my quote was- "Sometimes it is easier to smile and cry inside your heart."

Many times I've come across this thought that- What is better?? To speak up or to keep quiet and cry inside??

I know, for first you will say that it is better to speak up otherwise how the other person will know what you feel. But what if the other person doesn't understand what you try to say?? Or even worse, what if that person would say that he doesn't want to understand?? Moreover, the person is not one of them who can be left avoided.

Then what will you choose??


Everyone of us might have faced this situation where you wanted to shout out loud and blurt out your feelings and all what you think, but suddenly something holds you back. What is that "Something"??

What do you do in those times when lot of thoughts are running in your mind but suddenly when it comes to letting it out, you are stuck between the two- Should I or Shouldn't I??

Don't you think sometimes, that if the other person doesn't give a thought before saying something then why should I?? When the actual scene comes, what do you prefer to choose??

The Angel You or The Devil You?? Why??


One quotation I came across was, "I smile because its easier to explain the reason behind my tears." Do you really believe in this??

10 comments:

  1. I think that at times you need to judge whether or not it is appropriate for you to say what's on your mind. Sometimes silence is golden and at other times you need to explain. I say this because silence can be mis-interpreted as if you agreed to something that you really disagreed with (hope this makes sense).

    I think it doesn't always matter how people treat you, but it's important that you treat people how you would expect to be treated. If you would like them to speak honestly to you then speak honestly to them. Lovely Post Esabella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rumpunch. :)
    I understood what you said, but I still have this question that what if it doesnt help. Should we not say anything because the person doesnt get it, or should we speak up because your silence is misunderstood??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Awards. I feel that due to your hard work put into creating your content and your persistence has really given me the choice to help you win. Please visit my link for more information about how to participate in this amazing ceremony. www.sksainitheauthor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much mindy. I'm glad you appreciate my post!!
      :)

      Delete
  4. just what i can say is....do what you feel is best for u in a very natural way you can n thats the best way you can get rid of most problems of ur life...if ever there is a problem forget thinking about them cuz its a must that , that problem has no solution on ur side...life is to busy n short to give long thoughts on small matters ,sit n cry...either fight or forget, that is life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes we don't say something because its just too damning to say. I know I will speak up and hurt someone's feelings if I feel I need to. I have no problems ever saying what's on my mind, to anyone.

    I do it because there's not enough honesty in this world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan, I wish the world becomes a more honest place to live in.
      Thanx for your reply,
      Read your poem. Lovely!! :)

      Delete
  6. "Bashar raaz e dili kehkar zalil aur khar hota hai

    Chali jaati hai jab khushbu toh gul beykar hota hai"

    ReplyDelete