Translate

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Result and Thanksgiving



Hello...

RESULT!! A six letter word which always takes my breath away! I skip not just one but many beats to hear that word! Oh Gosh... A moment of complete "Blank" state,. In either of the cases- If result is good or If result is bad! It has always been a burden for me until they are declared.

I just went through this state about an hour ago. My results are out, and thankfully and by God's grace I cleared all my subjects with distinction in 3 of them (out of 5).. :) A damn happy moment for me.! I almost expected to fail in one subject, but  gratefully I didn't. :)



This made me think about few things:
1) Real exam starts after you give your exams and wait for the results.
2) (if you fail in any exams of your life) Your mom will never judge you as weak or dumb, but she'll always be happier than everybody, if you pass that exam!
3) (for me) If you go in immense state of happiness, you are unable to make out the way you should react. (I'm expressionless at the moment)
4) When your result is good, you can always give condolence to the one who could not clear it (and of course say, "Failing is no big deal dear. It's ok"). But when it comes to you, you find everybody's condolence as a shit! ("its easy to say this, because you have not gone through it!" )

So, for a while when I celebrate my"Result", I leave you with the following questions:
1) Which was the horrible result of your life? The most unexpected one?
2) Which was the surprising result? The happiest one?
3) If you are a grown up, then are you still scared of results?
4) What do you do when you have a doubt on your result? Do you bribe God?? :p
5) If you are a parent, how do you react on your child's result?
6) Do you feel results are important at all? Or are they always important??



Your valuable comments will be awaited as always. :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on passing your exams. Many others may not be smiling today but you studied hard and did it :)
    Regardless to what anyone tells you, when you go in for any test, you expect to pass otherwise you may smile but inwardly you are not happy.

    I truly wish you the best for the future and hope you accomplish all your dreams. Keep on the right track Esabella, nobody wants to get hit by that silent train!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Result, huh.?
    Well, most of the time, but not all the time, I didn't get too excited. Because, the results are always what I expected. Ok, not always, but many times.

    I can expect what the results will be, because result is a creation in process. If you have no doubt in the creation, then you can tell what the results will be.
    But if you are creating something based on probability, or luck, we can only hope for the best.

    This is a good post. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete